Experience The Best Food And Culture In The World!
The Beauty and Tastes of Il Belpaese!
Which is the greater Italian treasure: Michelangelo's David or a perfect little gnocchi in butter with a confetti of fresh sage? We're only half-joking when we argue that the landmarks of Rome, Spoleto, Florence, Venice and Tuscany's gorgeous hill towns barely distract us from the wonderful food of the region. So we've given in to our appetites and arranged a very special experience that emphasize the tastes of Il Belpaese ("the beautiful country"). As with every All About Charleston tour, we've planned walks so you'll miss none of the historic or scenic high points. But we've also arranged visits to private kitchens and wineries for tips on how to create classic Italian dishes. We'll have tastings of wine and olive oil. Visit cheese makers and bakers. Experience firsthand how Italians cook and eat at home. (And just think how much more your friends will enjoy your snapshots when you serve them with that crostata di ricotta you whipped up for dessert).
Get ready to savour amazing wines and mouth-watering gastronomic delights on All About Charleston's Culinary Tour of Italy. Taking you through the regions of Rome, Umbria, Tuscany and Venice, All About Charleston delivers an exclusive experience for lovers of wine and food. Our tour is led by celebrated Italian tour guide Marco Edigati. Marco is an expert in all things Italy and has a special interest in food, history and music! He has established strong relationships with many venues throughout Italy that will enhance the "Italian experience". Allow Marco to reveal the secret highlights of Il Belpaese while encouraging your appreciation of the unique food, wine and local characters.
Trip Insurance is required for the Culinary Tour of Italy tour.
Trip Insurance for each person is included in the cost
Tour includes a private coach
Please note gratuity is not included in the tour price. Our guides appreciate gratuities or TIPS where earned.
Marco Edigati (our local guide)
10-day tour includes
• Round-trip air transportation with a major airline and airport transfers
• The services of a multi-lingual local tour guide throughout the tour
• Accommodations in double-occupancy rooms in 4-star hotels for 9 nights (2-nights in Rome, 2-nights in Montecatini Terme (Tuscany), 2-nights in Chianciano Terme (Tuscany), 2-nights in Venice)
• 8 nights accommodations in well-located hotels including baggage handling
• Breakfast daily; 8 lunches; 5 three-course dinners, including wine or beer; 1 wine tasting in Chianti castle, 1 pizza cooking class,, 1 olive oil tasting & cheese tasting,
1 hand-made pasta cooking class,
• All land transportation via private deluxe motor
• Audio headsets and admission fees to select sites
Email or call for more tour information
Wine Trails of Italy - Tuscany
All About Charleston
Private Guided Tours of the Holy City... Charleston, SC
All About Charleston offers truly customized private guided tours of the Holy City. Expert tour management since 2004.
Our Sister Companies